Saturday 18 February 2012

Maxfactor Foundation Review

I live in foundation! I can leave the house without lipstick, eye shadow, mascara, a shower (only joking). You get my drift I always wear foundation! 

Maxfactor Second Skin - Natural

This is a liquid foundation that dries quickly so you need to apply all of it pretty much straight away in order to get full coverage. 
Perfect if you want a glossy glowey look. Makes your skin look healthy and shiny.
The issue I have with the product - after a few hours the colour develops much darker than when you first apply it and you end up looking like you have a mask on so make sure you test the colour on you skin for a few minutes before purchasing to ensure you buy he correct colour.  I did try to use  a powder over the foundation but I still looked blotchy. 
  I often wear another Maxfactor foundation in Natural and even though this is also classed as Natural I definitely need a shade lighter!


Maxfactor Colour Adapt

If you had this foundation with the texture and glossiness of the Maxfactor Second Skin Foundation it would be my perfect foundation. However since this does not exist yet the Maxfactor Colour Adapt will suffice.
This is more like a powder cream than a liquid and be warned if you leave the cap off this becomes more powdery and difficult to apply.
It does however cover spots and blemishes and gives you an even matt finish.






No comments:

Post a Comment